Thursday, August 12, 2010

Black Ops Special Edition


Well this is it! The prestige edition of Call of Duty Black Ops! I thought the NV Goggles were a step too far but what you are looking at is the next level. That RC car contains a colour camera and microphone and with an effective range of 200ft it will make spying on your neighbours a whole lot easier. You will also get a Black Ops Medal, exclusive Avatar outfit, four exclusive COOP maps, steel case and very large box.

The Hardened version is coming too with all of the above - minus the RC car and large box. I think I'll be grabbing a Hardened as I am a sucker for added extras, but not as far as an RC car! The Avatar outfit is a nice addition as I find that I always end up putting any added digital content to much more use than the medals etc. No official prices but estimates are at $150 and $80 respectively.

What do you think? Going for the big one or just going for a boring old DVD case with a disc in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment